Home Cooking for You prepares healthy, home-style meals and ships them to your door in New Jersey and across the United States.
- Individual dinners - choose from 32 delicious entrees
- Family dinners - feeds 4-6 people
- Gift Certificates
- Soups - we ship our comfort soup basket with five pints of assorted homemade soups - perfect for anyone recovering from an illness.
Home Cooking for You has been preparing and shipping homemade meals since 1995 - we have the recipe for comfort food!
- Choose home cooked meals as Christmas gifts, Birthday gifts, Mother's or Father's Day gifts, Valentine's day or for any special day.
- Send home cooked meals to a recuperating family member or friend.
- Remember college students during stressful times - a delivery of home cooked meals will help them through any "finals week".
- Homebound relatives often don't cook healthy meals for themselves; show them you care.
- Perfect gift for every new Mom; those first few months there is "no time" to cook.
- Working parents have lots to do these days, but you don't have to settle for fast food anymore!
"Home Cooking For You serves a long- overlooked niche: a service for at-home, fresh, nutritious meals for busy families, professionals, and seniors." - New Jersey Monthly Magazine, August 2011 Food Issue
"The Yankee-style beef is meltingly tender and liberally doused with gravy that smacks of cooking juices, not filler" - Asbury Park (NJ) Press Restaurant Revue"
"Grandparents come to mind when we think of hearty, home-cooked food. Home Cooking For You epitomizes that idea." - Newark (NJ) Star Ledger
"Home Cooking For You makes mealtimes so easy, the only difficulty you'll have is deciding which delectable meal to try next." - News Transcript
“When looking for an on-line home delivery company to deliver meals to my father, I came across 'Home Cooking For You”. I decided to try them out, and both my father and I were thrilled! From the manner in which the food is shipped to the home-cooked taste, my father has been delighted. I have been so happy with the prices, the customer service and the timeliness of delivery. All around great company!” Cherie B.
“Thank you for your delicious food! What a nice way to send some TLC to my Aunt who was recovering from hip replacement surgery. She loved the chicken pot pie!” Susan H.
“My husband and I have been ordering from HCFY for six months now. We are both seniors and it is so nice to not have to worry about fussing in the kitchen. The food is yummy and the staff is very nice on the phone.” Jane W.
“I live three hours from my dad, who lives alone. I worry about him but can't visit as often as I would like, juggling my own children and work. Sending him his weekly selection of Home Cooking For You dinners lifts such a burden from my mind. It gives me such relief to know he is eating meals he enjoys and I am able to help
long-distance.” Terri C.
“I began ordering family meals about two months ago. This way I have a good meal on hand for the weeks where I am too busy being a mommy-taxi to get into the kitchen! It feels great to skip the drive-thru and truthfully, the kids like it better too!” Karen S.